PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world’s largest recreational diving membership organization. The membership includes dive businesses, resort facilities, academic institutions, instructor trainers, dive educators, divers, snorkelers and other watersports enthusiasts.
Students learn the basics through independent study and then are guided through additional development by their instructors. The goal is to get students in the water as soon as possible and provide them with the instruction necessary to gain confidence in their diving abilities.
All PADI programs, entry-level through to instructor training, fall under strict educational standards to maintain worldwide consistency and quality. PADI takes a proactive approach, with a full-time department that randomly surveys PADI Divers to monitor PADI programs and to confirm that PADI courses meet PADI’s high standards. This commitment to a strong quality assurance process helps maintain credibility and continually improve customer satisfaction.
THE FACTS & FIGURES
- LARGEST AND MOST RECOGNISED TRAINING ORGANISATION IN THE WORLD
- NEARLY 1,000,000 CERTIFICATIONS ISSUED WORLDWIDE EACH YEAR
- YOUR PADI CARD WILL BE ACCEPTED AND PREFERRED IN OVER 5,700 DIVE CENTRES AND RESORTS IN OVER 180 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD
- PADI MATERIALS IN OVER 28 LANGUAGES AND PADI E-LEARNING OPTIONS AVAILABLE ONLINE
- PADI DIVING CERTIFICATION IS THE MOST RESPECTED AND RECOGNISED IN THE WORLD
- LOST OR CAN'T FIND YOUR CARD? NOT A PROBLEM! PADI MAINTAINS A WORLDWIDE DATABASE AND INSTANT ONLINE CHECKING FACILITATES AT EVERY STORE IN THE WORLD
- ALL PADI INSTRUCTORS EVALUATED BY A SELECT GROUP OF PADI EMPLOYED INSTRUCTOR EXAMINERS
- PADI WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER YOUR COURSE. THIS PROACTIVE APPROACH TO QUALITY MANAGEMENT ENSURES PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY AND INTEGRITY.
- SUPERIOR AND FLEXIBLE PERFORMANCE BASED TRAINING AND MATERIAL TO SUIT YOUR PREFERENCE.
- PADI COURSES INDEPENDENTLY ACKNOWLEDGED BYINTERNATIONAL AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITIES.
- PADI IS COMMITTED TO PRESERVING THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT AND ENCOMPASSES PROJECT AWARE'S PHILOSOPHIES (AQUATIC WORLD AWARENESS, RESPONSIBILITY AND EDUCATION)